PARC's services are offered to all adoptive families in the adoption triad (i.e. birth parents, adult adoptees, adoptive families) including all types of adoptions: domestic, international, independent, special-needs, or stepparent/relative adoptions in Southern Wisconsin. Your adoption did not have to occur through Catholic Charities in order to receive services.
- Education, referral and support services for birth parents, adult adoptees, adoptive families, and professionals.
- A free lending library with books, magazines and DVDs on adoption-related issues.
- Local support group list. If needed, a post adoption specialist will assist in developing a specific support group in a given area.
- Adoption-related school presentations to teachers and students. Contact PARC if you would like a post adoption specialist to present at your child's school.
- Quarterly newsletters that are filled with information and upcoming events for your family.
- Adoption celebration events, such as our annual adoption picnic and camping weekend for adoptive families. Other special adoption events are planned periodically throughout the year.